St Peter’s Cathedral, Lancaster:
- The mother church of the Diocese of Lancaster, home to Catholics living between Preston and Carlisle
- An active city-centre parish
- A place of prayer
- Home to many concerts and cultural events
- Providing educational tours for schools
- Open to visitors daily, 8:30am-6pm, with occasional exceptions
Please note that the installation Mass will be by ticket invitation only as we need to allocate representation across the whole Diocese. There is no need to contact the Cathedral directly. Please watch this space for more information.